GreenChem Product 004 Super Orange Gel

Powerful Vertical Surface Degreaser

This product's thixotropic formula clings to vertical surfaces giving it extensive surface contact for excellent cleaning for these types of applications. Contains 70% d'Limonene. The other 30% is composed of thickeners, emulsifiers and special surfactants to give it the ability to maintain an excellent cleaning action while being a non-running formula. It will safely remove grease and oil from metal, brick, wood, and concrete. This product is water rinseable and leaves behind the pleasant odor associated with citrus products while leaving the surface sparkling clean with no residue.

SUPER ORANGE GEL safely and powerfully removes: tar, grease, oil, pitch, roofing compounds, asphalt
From: tools, forms, bricks, stone surfaces, asphalt speaders and rollers, engine blocks.

FEATURES:
THICK BODIES CLINGING GEL PROVIDES MAXIMUM CLEANING PERFORMANCE ON VERTICAL SURFACES WITH NO WASTE OR RUN OFF.
SAFETY AND POWER OF D'LIMONENE.
DEODORIZES AS IT CLEANS.
NON CAUSTIC, VERSATILE, BIODEGRADABLE
USDA AUTHORIZED C1

Available In:

5 gallon pail
1 gallon bottle, 4 per case

Zircon Industries, 19701 South Miles Road, Cleveland, OH  44128   (216) 581-7570
Please review our legal notice/disclaimer and privacy statement.
This web site and all of its contents are 2001 by Zircon Industries. All Rights reserved. For questions or comments regarding this web site, please direct all mail to our webmaster.